Nov 25, 2011

For the love of God.

Recently life didn't treat me that well. The person I love the most - my dad, is diagnosed with a stage 4 lung cancer and I am quite devastated for quite a while. All of my prayers to him, and for what I remembered my mum said to me, "if God's will, you'll meet him (dad)." I am way too far from  my family now, I just hate being in this kind of situation and some thought came in reluctantly saying that I wasn't supposed to study here at the first place. 

I keep on holding to the saying, "Sometimes, the brightest light comes from the darkest place". But believe me, even sometimes you want to hold to the thought and trying to be strong enough to go on with this life, you'll find yourself shattered into small dust. But God is no evil to His creatures, He will never tests His creatures beyond the limit that they can afford of bearing it. For all of my life, I haven't encounter with losses that much, but I know if one day when the time comes I should perceive. 

Anyway, I am getting older, and I have to live accordingly from now on. Whatever it is, I am still the person I was before, just you will never guess the difference between you and me. Time to set a tune to my life and I hope I'll be good along the way.  

1 comment:

Rid said...

Really? Sorry to know that. Let us pray for your dad.